Sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Sold

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi all,

I am looking to part with my cronkhite gig bag, dimensions being 20.5 x 39. It is in great condition, however, I have had some issues with the zipper system. Currently, I am only using one zipper to open and close the case. There are also some locations in which the zipper has begun to come off the bag. Despite this, it still functions as a gig bag. This would easily be fixed with a trip to your local tailor, however, I think it would be best if I got rid of this and bought a top-loading gig bag.

If you find yourself interested, please send me an email through the website. The bag will ship out of New York City. I am also willing to accommodate requests for photos, as well as offers sent to me. I am looking to receive $300.00.

Thank you!

UPDATE: As of the 8th of June, the second slider unhooked off of the zipper. I am no reducing the price down to $250.00 to cover any costs that the new possible owner may have.

( :tuba: )
Last edited by thebrandyman on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rperrym
bugler
bugler

Re: Selling My Cronkhite Gig Bag

Post by rperrym »

Pictures please. Leather?
Thanks.
Miraphone gold brass 186
Wessex Grand 692-S
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi rperrym,

Would you be able to provide an email address please? The material is cordura, not leather.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi all,

My gig bag is still up for grabs. Please send me a message if you are interested! I am more than willing to consider offers as well.

( :tuba: )