Giddings Roland Szentpali F Mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Kdtuba
bugler
bugler

Giddings Roland Szentpali F Mouthpiece

Post by Kdtuba »

https://imgur.com/gallery/hYghB0f" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

140 (260 on website). I pay shipping to CONUS

OPEN TO TRADE FOR:
Ofenloch 2 or 3 mouthpiece
Sellmansberger models
other mouthpieces of similar value.

I just bought this mouthpiece to use for my Eb tuba back in April during the ITEA at Pullman Washington. I liked the way it sounded and how it felt on my face, but since I've been playing on it for a month or so, my teacher let me use his Ofenloch 3 on the Eb tuba and it just sounds way better.

There is a small scratch on the rim from setting it down on a stand "face-down" and there are some insertion marks on the shank from other people playing on it because it was the demo model.
Last edited by Kdtuba on Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kdtuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Giddings Roland Szentpali F Mouthpiece

Post by Kdtuba »

Bump