For Sale: Unitech Hard Case for Miraphone 188

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
PowerWagon77
lurker
lurker

For Sale: Unitech Hard Case for Miraphone 188

Post by PowerWagon77 »

My price is $450 for the hard case but I am willing to entertain offers. The hard case is in good condition and has had very little use in the past. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio and I am willing to drive up 200 miles to meet a potential buyer. I am also willing to ship but buyer pays the shipping cost. The case fits a 4/4 Miraphone 188 but if you would like dimensions and pictures, let me know through PM or email (nderrick89@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank).

Thanks,
Nolan C. Derrick
University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music
Tennessee Tech University
B&S MRP CC
Miraphone 381 6V Belcanto-Solo