Possibly FS Wisemann 900 (now with pics) Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Possibly FS Wisemann 900 (now with pics)

Postby cktuba » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:59 am

I have a Wisemann 900 in lacquer possibly FS. I would need to make sure the horn I'm looking at (a lot smaller and lighter) is still available before selling. This horn has a brand new gold brass B&S lead pipe (so no need to worry about red rot) and an Amado water key added to the 3rd valve tubing where the water collects so the only slides you have to pull to dump are 1st and very rarely 5th. This has been a tough decision because this horn plays extremely well (especially after the new lead pipe was put on). But I'm getting older and it's not getting any lighter. It's in great condition, but does have spots of lacquer wear. I would need $6000 for the horn, hard case and Pro Tec large gig bag. So I can afford the horn I'm looking at and a hard case for it. If you are interested please PM me.
Last edited by cktuba on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
cktuba
6 valves
6 valves

Location: A department store freeing a man trapped inside what I believe to be a "Martin Mammoth."

Re: Possibly FS Wisemann 900

Postby cktuba » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:34 am

In answer to a couple of questions... I might have some some wiggle room on price, but not much. I will try to get some current pics up when I get a chance.
cktuba
6 valves
6 valves

Location: A department store freeing a man trapped inside what I believe to be a "Martin Mammoth."

Postby Kdtuba » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:24 pm

I'm interested in some pictures :) I'll be following this post for sure
Kdtuba
bugler
bugler

Postby cktuba » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:51 am

Here are the pics...

cktuba
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Possibly FS Wisemann 900 (now with pics)

Postby cktuba » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Post-vacation BUMP
cktuba
6 valves
6 valves

Postby bloke » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Could you supply the N.A.P.B.I.R.T. certification number of the Technician who installed that mouthpipe?

>bump<
bloke
musician/technician/innovator
musician/technician/innovator

Postby cktuba » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:01 pm

I think it was BR549. :wink: :tuba:
cktuba
6 valves
6 valves

Return to For Sale by Owner