SOLD: Wisemann 900 (PT-6P Clone) 5/4 CC Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ECUtuba
bugler
bugler

SOLD: Wisemann 900 (PT-6P Clone) 5/4 CC Tuba

Post by ECUtuba »

Hello Tubenet,

My Wisemann 900 is for sale at the Tuba Exchange located in Durham, NC. It is listed at $4495.00 and a hard case is included in the price. I am selling the horn in order to upgrade to the new Eastman 6/4. Also, I have purchased from Tuba Exchange before and they had multiple financing options available last time I did business with them.

If you have any questions, PM me, or you can email me at iancbg@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

If you would like pictures, I can email them to you.

UPDATE: Horn has been sold.

Thanks,
Ian
Last edited by ECUtuba on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Douglas
Low Brass Teacher
Low Brass Teacher

Re: FS: Wisemann 900 (PT-6P Clone) 5/4 CC Tuba

Post by Douglas »

I played on this tuba yesterday at tuba exchange. It was quite good.
Doug Black, D.M.A.
Assistant Professor of Music, Alabama A&M University
Eastman Tuba Artist