Jupiter JTU1110 BBb Great Student Tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
chaspol
lurker
lurker

Jupiter JTU1110 BBb Great Student Tuba

Post by chaspol »

Hello!

I am listing this horn for my son who has moved into a CC for the next level. It has been freshly chem cleaned and has had the dents removed by LA Brassworks. Feel free to contact them at labrassworks@gmail.com" target="_blank for their opinion. A Protec Gig Bag (great condition) and the standard Jupiter hard case (small crack and separation) are included. I can provide more pics upon request.

We are in the Los Angeles area for pickup or the buyer can pay shipping. $3500 obo

Please contact me at chaspol@captonemusic.net" target="_blank
Thanks for reading,

Charley
Tuba 1.jpg
Tuba 2 valves.jpg
Tuba 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chaspol on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaspol
lurker
lurker

Re: Jupiter JTU1110 BBb Great Student Tuba

Post by chaspol »

bump
chaspol
lurker
lurker

Post by chaspol »

bump
BrassKicksArse
bugler
bugler

Post by BrassKicksArse »

If my memory serves me correctly, these tuba's rock. An excellent 4/4 instrument.
chaspol
lurker
lurker

Post by chaspol »

Any schools out there that might need a solid horn??? This would be perfect!!!