Hofmeir "Paul" Mouthpiece, K&M Tuba Stand

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubabrandon
bugler
bugler

Hofmeir "Paul" Mouthpiece, K&M Tuba Stand

Post by tubabrandon »

Hello all,

I have the Andreas Hofmeir "Paul" in almost brand new condition. I used it enough that there are some very light insertion marks. $80 and we can work out shipping afterward depending on your preferences.

I'm also selling an old K&M tuba stand that is functional, but in very used condition. In lieu of the original mechanism, I use a butterfly clamp as a jerry-rigged solution for adjusting the height! Either way, I bought a Baltimore Brass stand and would like to sell this for $20. Again, we can arrange shipping based on your needs.

All items are in Knoxville, TN and pictures will be posted tomorrow. PM or email at tubabrandon@gmail.com" target="_blank. Thanks!