Hofmeir "Paul" Mouthpiece, K&M Tuba Stand Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Hofmeir "Paul" Mouthpiece, K&M Tuba Stand

Postby tubabrandon » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Hello all,

I have the Andreas Hofmeir "Paul" in almost brand new condition. I used it enough that there are some very light insertion marks. $80 and we can work out shipping afterward depending on your preferences.

I'm also selling an old K&M tuba stand that is functional, but in very used condition. In lieu of the original mechanism, I use a butterfly clamp as a jerry-rigged solution for adjusting the height! Either way, I bought a Baltimore Brass stand and would like to sell this for $20. Again, we can arrange shipping based on your needs.

All items are in Knoxville, TN and pictures will be posted tomorrow. PM or email at tubabrandon@gmail.com. Thanks!
tubabrandon
bugler
bugler

Re: Hofmeir "Paul" Mouthpiece, K&M Tuba Stand

Postby Doc » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:55 pm

PM sent.
All that, plus $8.00, will get you a venti at Starbucks.
Or in my case, a large can of Folgers.
Doc
6 valves
6 valves

Return to For Sale by Owner