Yamaha YEP-842 Euphonium *SOLD*

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tjonp
bugler
bugler

Yamaha YEP-842 Euphonium *SOLD*

Post by tjonp »

I am selling a Yamaha YEP-842 euphonium that has served me well in my music studies. Like others of its kind, it is very free-blowing and well in tune throughout its range.

The instrument was damaged in a car accident were I was severely rear-ended (the instrument was in the trunk). It was repaired to near perfection. As a result of the accident, the bell doesn’t quite reflect light as it used to. The leadpipe was also damaged, but was superbly repaired. Also, the silver finish is quite worn in spots where the instrument was in contact with my hands. There are leather accessories that will cover these areas. Despite these visual imperfections, the horn is in excellent working condition. The instrument will come with an Altieri Gig bag (I do not have the original case). I will include an SM4U (Steven Mead Ultra) mouthpiece.

$4000 OBO. The instrument is in Memphis, TN. PM me for pictures.
Last edited by tjonp on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
T.J. Pelon
tjonp
bugler
bugler

Re: Yamaha YEP-842 Euphonium

Post by tjonp »

Lowering the price to $3500.
T.J. Pelon
onstar79
lurker
lurker

Re: Yamaha YEP-842 Euphonium

Post by onstar79 »

I am interested. Could you send me a few pictures?