SOLD Giddings and Webster Alan Baer Original MP- $95

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubista
lurker
lurker

SOLD Giddings and Webster Alan Baer Original MP- $95

Post by tubista »

G&W original mouthpiece for sale. $95 but willing to discuss.

Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18oqfl ... CGI5_WQrbG" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Great mouthpiece which has served me well over the past few years. Selling because I just finished my first year of studying tuba in college- my professor had me make some technical adjustments and it is no longer the right mouthpiece for me. G&W pouch included. I will cover shipping but would prefer to ship within the US. Paypal preferred.

Email me at allyseeward@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank for inquiries.
Last edited by tubista on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pedaltoned
lurker
lurker

Re: Giddings and Webster Alan Baer Original MP- $95

Post by pedaltoned »

Hey there. Do you know the shank size?
tubista
lurker
lurker

Re: Giddings and Webster Alan Baer Original MP- $95

Post by tubista »

pedaltoned wrote:Hey there. Do you know the shank size?
I don’t know off of the top of my head whether it’s the Euro or Standard shank but I will take a measurment when I get home tonight.