Conn 22K Fiberglass Bell ONLY

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TUbajohn20J
4 valves
4 valves

Conn 22K Fiberglass Bell ONLY

Post by TUbajohn20J »

Selling a white fiberglass bell from a Conn 22K sousa. 26" diameter. This is the large bell throat. It should fit on a Conn 20K/38K/40K, and the Yamaha brass sousaphone. Like NEW condition with good white paint and no cracks or knicks. Minor scuffs. I can email you pics. Bell ONLY. $350 obo. Make offer.
Conn 26J/27J
Conn 22K Hybrid
jbaylies
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Conn 22K Fiberglass Bell ONLY

Post by jbaylies »

I'll take it.
jbaylies
5 valves
5 valves

Post by jbaylies »

I'll take it in White if TUbajohn20J doesn't reply to me in a week!
TUbajohn20J
4 valves
4 valves

Post by TUbajohn20J »

Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I often go for weeks without checking this site and somehow overlooked the email saying I got a message. I still have the bell. I'll pm you.
Conn 26J/27J
Conn 22K Hybrid