PCK Stock Leadpipe - $100

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

PCK Stock Leadpipe - $100

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi all,

I had a york style leadpipe installed on my PCK, and was curious to see if anyone might have interest for the stock leadpipe? I don’t know if these are a normal occurrence, so I wouldn’t know f I am giving a fair price, but based off of the cost of the york leadpipe, say... $125? Raw brass.

Please send me a message through the website if you are interested. Itll be shipping out of New York City. Thank you!

Last edited by thebrandyman on Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Re: PCK Stock Leadpipe - $125

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi all,

This leadpipe is still for sale.

Feel free to get a hold of me if you are interested!
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Re: PCK Stock Leadpipe - $125

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi everyone,

The leadpipe is still for sale. I am also willing to consider offers as well. I am sure this would be a great addition for repair guys/gals, or even maybe someone who owns a Gronitz with a york pipe, looking to switch to the original.

Nonetheless, feel free to get a hold of me if you are interested.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Re: PCK Stock Leadpipe - $100

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi everyone,

The leadpipe is still for sale. Feel free to get a hold of me if you find yourself interested.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Post by thebrandyman »

Bump
Chemicalbrotner
bugler
bugler

Post by Chemicalbrotner »

Do you have any photos?