FS/FT: Dillon Mouthpieces & DE Euph setup Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS/FT: Dillon Mouthpieces & DE Euph setup

Postby tubalamb » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Selling some mouthpieces. Everything is in great condition. I'll cover shipping in CONUS. Please send me a PM if interested.

Dillon Olka CB-1 Euro (new version) - $110

Dillon Olka B-1 American - $110

Dillon Roylance CB-1 Euro -$110

Dillon Roylance CB-1 American - $110

Doug Elliott MB series MB 110 rim/MB I cup/I9 & I6E shanks - $160 for the set
I bought this to use as a doubling setup when I was teaching lots of trombone and euphonium, and I'd encounter all sorts of shank sizes in any given day. It was close to my Bass Trombone mouthpiece size and worked well to test student instruments. This includes the shanks for large and medium bore instruments. FWIW, I really liked this setup when I was playing a newer Yamaha Neo 642 a few months back.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by tubalamb on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Steve Lamb
tubalamb
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS/FT: Dillon Mouthpieces & DE Euph setup

Postby tubalamb » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Bump for some additions & price drops.
Steve Lamb
tubalamb
pro musician
pro musician

Return to For Sale by Owner