FS: Mouthpieces (clearing out the shelves)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubalamb
pro musician
pro musician

FS: Mouthpieces (clearing out the shelves)

Post by tubalamb »

Cleaning off the shelves and selling some mouthpieces. Please add $5 for shipping in CONUS. Send me a PM if interested. Willing to provide pics.

Yamaha Bobo Solo Replica - $35
In great condition. I did open the throat up to .312 in (7.9mm) to see if I liked it better. Price reflects the modification.

R&S Helleberg II - $40
This is a good copy of the older Schilke Helleberg II. Tarnished, but rim and shank are still in great condition.

BMB Helleberg - $35
In Euro shank. Tarnished all over, raw brass shank. Looks ugly, but rim and shank are free from defects. A good copy of one of the traditional (original) Hellebergs.

Faxx 1.5G - $25
Large shank bass trombone mouthpiece. Slightly tarnished, but in great condition.

No Name 6 1/2 AL large shank trombone/euphonium mouthpiece - $25
Slightly tarnished, but never used. Came with a Mack Brass Euphonium.

Doug Elliott MB 110 Rim, silver - $40
Doug Elliott I6 Euph shank - $40

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by tubalamb on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Steve Lamb
U.S. Coast Guard Band
Rhode Island Philharmonic
tubalamb
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS: Dillon Mouthpieces

Post by tubalamb »

Bump for updated prices
Steve Lamb
U.S. Coast Guard Band
Rhode Island Philharmonic