SOLD Weltkalng (B&S make) F tuba ($1600 OBO)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
yetituba1
bugler
bugler

SOLD Weltkalng (B&S make) F tuba ($1600 OBO)

Post by yetituba1 »

SOLD: Weltklang (B&S made) F tuba. 4 rotary valves. Unlaquered. $1600 plus shipping. OBO! Want to move this soon, so make an offer

4/4 size 15 in bell, .680 bore. Made in the GDR.

pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/op2n7hd49p57 ... kLIFa?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Horn is located just outside of Buffalo, NY. Purchased last year from Uwe Schneider in Germany. Shipped here to the USA.

Really nice playing F tuba, even only with 4 valves. Good valve compression for a horn from the early 1970s All slides move freely. Typical german F tuba low range, but fantastic in the mid and upper register! Horn really sings. Has that classics sound! Plenty of Zip!

Has two, larger dents on the bottom bow, but nothing that affect playability. I had initially purchased this with the intention of adding a 5th valve but realize now I just don't have the time.

Shipping at your preference. Won't ship for trials. but you are welcome to come to Buffalo or pay for shipping.

Email or PM with any questions

Thank you,

Travis Hendra
travishendra AT yahoo DOT com
Last edited by yetituba1 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yetituba1
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Weltkalng (B&S make) F tuba ($1600 OBO)

Post by yetituba1 »

BUMP for updated price! I want to move this soon to make room for something else!
DrunkenNinja
lurker
lurker

Post by DrunkenNinja »

Seems interesting but I won't be near New York to test until August
yetituba1
bugler
bugler

Post by yetituba1 »

BUMP! Would love to move this soon!
yetituba1
bugler
bugler

Post by yetituba1 »

BUMP! Make an offer!
yetituba1
bugler
bugler

Post by yetituba1 »

Moved to Ebay! make an offer, i gotta move this ASAP