Yamaha YBB 641 for sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TubaPoPs
lurker
lurker

Yamaha YBB 641 for sale

Post by TubaPoPs »

My son is moving on to bigger pastures in college so I need to sell his Bb to fund a C tuba.

I purchased this horn 3 yrs ago from a gentleman who had hand picked it out of 10 tubas being sold by a local university's music dept.

It is in very good shape with only minor finish wear and a couple of small dents to keep it from being considered excellent.

Service and adjustments were performed by Martin Wilks

The original case is in very good condition as well.

The horn is located near Bloomington, IN.

Asking price is $3500.00

Local pickup is preferred but I am willing to drive a couple of hours to meet with a serious buyer.

I may also consider Greyhound but the sale will be final when shipped.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 1377416941" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thank you for your consideration.
TubaPoPs
lurker
lurker

Re: Yamaha YBB 641 for sale

Post by TubaPoPs »

Sold