Sold: Wessex Dolce Silver/Gold $1000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Sold: Wessex Dolce Silver/Gold $1000

Post by thevillagetuba »

SOLD

For sale is my Wessex Dolce in Silver/Gold finish. Horn is in demo/like-new condition. I remember a student telling me that they accidentally bumped their horn against this while I was speaking with their parent, but I cannot find the ding to take a photo of it. I want to say that it is on the bottom bow opposite the bell, but I can't find it. This was shipped to me new at the beginning of last year. All valves and slides move. Horn plays well with an easy-speaking low register and velvety high register.

Comes with original case, mouthpiece, and a Wessex gigbag. Located in Cleveland, OH.

Price is $1000. I really don't want to deal with shipping this, but can at buyer's expense. Offers considered.

Pictures can be found at the following Google Drive link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15XqnA ... 2aKo-bV_pk

SOLD
Last edited by thevillagetuba on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Sold: Wessex Dolce Silver/Gold $1000

Post by thevillagetuba »

Horn has sold
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype