B&S PT20, Kent, UK £5000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Simonk
bugler
bugler

B&S PT20, Kent, UK £5000

Post by Simonk »

An excellent CC tuba which I’ve had for the last year or so but am not using it as much as I thought I would so..... if you want that authentic “CC” sound in the lower register but a nimble mid & upper range, this is the one for you. 5 rotors, 5th valve a flat whole tone, comes with a pretty decent “Precieux” gig bag. If I could afford to, I would be keeping it but cant justify it not earning it’s keep. Unusual for the UK, a compact 5/4, not a “BAT”!

Some small lacquer wear but otherwise spot on. Based in Kent, can meet in London or meet you halfway (negotiating fuel etc), really don’t wont to ship/post if at all possible. Advertised elsewhere so be quick! Thanks for looking!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lt77eg7zwvw1 ... bCGua?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank
Willson EEb 3+1 (early 3400TA model)
Melton Meinl Weston 2045/5 EEb “Mr Tuba”
Wessex Dolce Euphonium
Simonk
bugler
bugler

Re: B&S PT20, Kent, UK £5000

Post by Simonk »

A bump for a busy Tuesday - great horn, normally around £10k new (if you can get someone to import it for you!) :tuba:
Wessex Dolce Euphonium
Simonk
bugler
bugler

Post by Simonk »

A lot of tuba here for a really good price - not may in the UK.... go on....you know you want to... 8) :tuba:
Wessex Dolce Euphonium
Simonk
bugler
bugler

Post by Simonk »

Under offer, going, going.....
Wessex Dolce Euphonium
Simonk
bugler
bugler

Post by Simonk »

... sold! Thanks to all who may have looked!
Wessex Dolce Euphonium