For Sale Jupiter XO 1284 in good condition (used)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubabubba
pro musician
pro musician

For Sale Jupiter XO 1284 in good condition (used)

Post by tubabubba »

$4,750
Smyrna, TN
I am selling my Jupiter XO 1284 CC tuba, in lacquer 4 pistons one rotary. This tuba comes with a hard case, no mouthpiece. I am the first owner of this tuba, it has served me very well throughout my musical career so far, being played in all state bands, mid state bands, etc. This tuba is a 4/4 size, but it can sound like a 5/4 horn with the right player. It has a darker tone and just overall provides a great foundation to a band. It does have some minor dents here and there, but most of them are not noticeable, and if you are really picky can be repaired at home with little effort. The ones that are fairly noticeable are the one on the main tuning slide. The reason why I plan on selling this is because The serial code on this horn is M30374. Thanks for considering, and have a nice day. Contact me privately @ chantn@comcast.net" target="_blank" target="_blank if interested. I can supply pictures if interested.