FS: Miraphone 1281 (Petrushka) - $8750 (Sold)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Carnival of Venice
bugler
bugler

FS: Miraphone 1281 (Petrushka) - $8750 (Sold)

Post by Carnival of Venice »

Hi everyone,

I would like to sell my Miraphone Petrushka. I have had this horn for about two years now, and it has served me extremely well. I have used it for solo, orchestra, and chamber work. It is truly a great instrument. Just want to see what options lie in the "rotor world"

I am out on the road quite a bit this summer visiting friends, family and have this horn with me, but I am normally based in Pittsburgh. For those who are interested, there may be a possibility that I may come across a town near you, and you are more than welcome to come and test it out. If not, I can find the nearest FedEx or Greyhound and get this thing your way.

It's in stellar shape. I will include a Miraphone gig bag, and I also have a hard case that I can ship the tuba in if need be.

Shoot me a message if you are interested, and I can get pictures sent to you as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I am not considering trades for the time being.

Thanks!
Last edited by Carnival of Venice on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TubaNerd88
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1281 (Petrushka) - $8750

Post by TubaNerd88 »

PM Sent
Matthew Gray
DMA Candidate, University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
Eastman EBC836
B&S PT-16
InTuneBb
bugler
bugler

Post by InTuneBb »

Sent you a PM
Carnival of Venice
bugler
bugler

Post by Carnival of Venice »

Hey everyone,

The 1281 is still available, but I just thought I’d give a friendly reminder that although I said I’d like to explore rotary F’s, I won’t be considering trades at the moment.

Thanks! Please PM me if you need any help!
ldine
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Miraphone 1281 (Petrushka) - $8750 (On Hold)

Post by ldine »

PM sent