SOLD Rare Hirsbrunner HB1 4/4 CC

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

SOLD Rare Hirsbrunner HB1 4/4 CC

Post by willthetubaguy »

Up for sale is my Hirsbrunner one for $8000. It’s a good 4/4+, clear and dark sound, and great projection. I can’t go much lower than $8000, as I’ve put in well over $10,000 into the horn. I’m looking to purchase a 5/4 and to do so I need to sadly sell this horn . It comes with a Cronkite gig bag and a custom Adams hard case. I’ve had over two thousand worth of upgrades done to the horn some being getting the valves vented, realigned, new custom springs on the valves, new linkages, a slide removable stopper on the first valve slide, and lead pipe chem-cleaned. It’s sad to let this horn go due to how easy it is to play, maneuver, and it’s marvelous sound (the thing can really project). I need the money to get a bigger tuba. I’m hoping to sell to someone in the DFW area, but I’m also willing to ship it. If your interested please email me at (will@ritterbusch.net" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank) don’t hesitate to email me, it’s a fantastic horn and I’ve done really well on it.

I will consider trades for a 5/4 and I can up in cash if needed.

Pics: https://m.imgur.com/a/IitFyL3

(Am willing to negotiate the price or trade for a 5/4 horn)
Last edited by willthetubaguy on Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 18 times in total.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Hirsbrunner 4/4 CC $9000 OBO

Post by willthetubaguy »

Bump, a deal didn’t fall through at the last minute so the horn is still for sale. Price is negotiable.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Hirsbrunner 4/4 CC $9000 OBO

Post by willthetubaguy »

Pics added.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Hirsbrunner 4/4 CC $8250 OBO

Post by willthetubaguy »

Big price drop, overestimated price.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Hirsbrunner 4/4 CC $8250 OBO

Post by willthetubaguy »

Just had the leadpipe repaired and chem cleaned, new springs added, and the first valve vented...
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Hirsbrunner 4/4 CC $8000 OBO

Post by willthetubaguy »

Bump for price drop. I bought for horn for $8000, then put in probably $1000 in repairs and upgrades. Then weeks of searching and $500 for the hard case.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: Rare Hirsbrunner HB1 4/4 CC

Post by willthetubaguy »

Another price drop. This is about the lowest I can go but if you need it lowered a bit, we can talk. There’s not a dent on the tuba, though it was handmade in the mid 80s. Email me will (at) ritterbusch.net.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: Rare Hirsbrunner HB1 4/4 CC

Post by willthetubaguy »

Final bump.
willthetubaguy
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT Rare Hirsbrunner HB1 4/4 CC

Post by willthetubaguy »

Bump, deals didn’t go through. Accepting trades now.
nategalerstein
lurker
lurker

Re: FS/FT Rare Hirsbrunner HB1 4/4 CC

Post by nategalerstein »

Email sent.