SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
__z23__
lurker
lurker

SOLD

Post by __z23__ »

Bruckner 3.jpg
Possibly looking to sell my Bruckner or trade for something else. This horn is slightly over a year old and it’s an amazing horn. The only reason I want to sell it is because I’m looking to upgrade to a 6/4 horn. I am the only owner, bought it new from Dillion Music in Woodbridge, NJ last May.

It cost 11,000 when I bought it new. All the pictures posted show all dings and dents that have come about over my first year in college.

Located in Quakertown, Pennsylvania. Would rather not ship. Willing to drive a couple of hours to meet up.

PM me with questions. Thank you!

P.S.- Includes Miraphone Gig Bag

Will entertain serious offers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by __z23__ on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mel Culbertson Neptune
Miraphone Elektra
__z23__
lurker
lurker

Pictures

Post by __z23__ »

Here are the pictures of all the dings and dents on the horn, nothing that effects the horn in anyway. Just cosmetic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mel Culbertson Neptune
Miraphone Elektra
logancarnes
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone CC291 Bruckner 5/4, 9,500 or trade for 6/4 CC

Post by logancarnes »

This horn still available?
__z23__
lurker
lurker

Re: Miraphone CC291 Bruckner 5/4, 9,500 or trade for 6/4 CC

Post by __z23__ »

Horn is still available
Mel Culbertson Neptune
Miraphone Elektra
__z23__
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone CC291 Bruckner PRICE DROP 9,000

Post by __z23__ »

BUMP

Feel free to send offers, willing to meet in the middle!
Mel Culbertson Neptune
Miraphone Elektra
__z23__
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Miraphone CC291 Bruckner PRICE DROP 9,000

Post by __z23__ »

BUMP
Mel Culbertson Neptune
Miraphone Elektra