*SOLD* Blue Marcus Bonna Euphonium case for sale $350

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jacob.Guilbeau
lurker
lurker

*SOLD* Blue Marcus Bonna Euphonium case for sale $350

Post by Jacob.Guilbeau »

I have a navy blue Marcus Bonna euphonium case that I'm looking to sell. New they are between $700-$1000, depending where you get it, plus shipping. I'm willing to take $350 + buyer pays shipping. If interested, please email me directly at jacobg at gmail if you're interested in purchasing. It comes with the backpack straps and a nice mouthpiece pouch that holds two mouthpieces. It also comes with the removable zippered outside compartment which holds music, etc. These are wonderful cases, very protective!

This case originally came with an Adams E1 euphonium and I am selling since I recently bought another Adams that came with another MB case. The blue case I've taken to the Netherlands, NABBA and it has flown carry-on (fits in overhead in A320, B737 with Boeing Sky Interior) and gate checked on regional without a scratch.

*SOLD*

Pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZwDpNCMD4b5NpUZ59" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank