FS Mack Brass TU540/PT-15 Copy F Tuba $2500 (SOLD)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
RoosterTuba
bugler
bugler

FS Mack Brass TU540/PT-15 Copy F Tuba $2500 (SOLD)

Post by RoosterTuba »

For sale is my Mack Brass F tuba, sold directly to me by Mack Brass. It is 5v, and roughly 5/4 (?) size (I'm bad at judging F tuba size). Price is $2500 firm. It has a gold brass bell and lacquered body. Here's the review on the Mack Brass website:

"You can hear it being used in the Philadelphia Brass, as well as many fellow college teachers and professionals across the country.

Here is a demo video of the F tuba in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbX906f ... E65454C503" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

The TU540GB f tuba based on one of the most popular selling design ever made. Compare with the B&S PT15."

It is in brand new condition, no dents, perfect lacquer. It has been used on one recital, as well as one (successful) audition. This horn works fine, the rotors need some work (they can be a bit loud). Reason for selling? Just not the horn I want right now, I'm looking into the possibility of getting a piston F tuba. Pics coming soon. Horn is located in Indianapolis, IN. I'm open to shipping...but will require the buyer to pay. I'd much rather meet somewhere. Questions, PM me here, or email me:

Stefan DOT Roose AT Gmail DOT com.
Last edited by RoosterTuba on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stefan Roose

GA Butler University
Wisemann 5/4 CC Tuba
Mack Brass "PT-15"
RoosterTuba
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Mack Brass TU540/PT-15 Copy F Tuba $2500

Post by RoosterTuba »

Stefan Roose

GA Butler University
Wisemann 5/4 CC Tuba