*Sold* Meinl-Weston (a division of Getzen) BBb Rotary

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Davidacoombs2
bugler
bugler

*Sold* Meinl-Weston (a division of Getzen) BBb Rotary

Post by Davidacoombs2 »

I am selling a 4/4 BBb Rotary Valve Tuba. The bell has been repaired and so has a band around it. It is a Meinl-Weston horn listed as a division of Getzen, which was common in the 70's I believe. All the valves and slides function and the horn plays well. Comes with a Tuba Exchange gig bag. Can arrange shipping via Greyhound but arranging a meet up is preferable. I am located in Panama City Beach, Florida and am willing to drive up to about 5 hours. Looking for about $800, price is negotiable however. Attached is a google drive with pictures because they are too big to post here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Davidacoombs2 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigboymusic
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Meinl-Weston (a division of Getzen) BBb Rotary Valve Tub

Post by bigboymusic »

Pm sent...
Paul Weissenborn
St. Joseph Symphony Orchestra (MO)
Spirit of Independence Band
SJSO Quintet
Alex 163 CC
YEB 321S