MTS 1205/1204V Hard Case Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

MTS 1205/1204V Hard Case

Postby Davidacoombs2 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:53 pm

I am looking to sell a spare MTS hard case that I have. I believe it is a 1205V but it could also be a 1204, I have no way to identify it. It fits my Miraphone 1281 F tuba and my Miraphone 1261 Eb tuba. Case is in great condition due to having never been used by me. Could work out shipping but would much prefer to work out a meet up. I am located in Panama City Beach and am willing to drive about 5 hours. I am looking for $300 for this case.Attached is a google drive with pictures because they are too big to upload here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Davidacoombs2
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner