SOLD PENDING FUNDS: Bach 50B3O Bass trombone FS

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Ed Vinson
bugler
bugler

SOLD PENDING FUNDS: Bach 50B3O Bass trombone FS

Post by Ed Vinson »

I’m selling my Bach 50B3O for $2,500 (plus shipping). Located in Alexandria VA. The instrument is all yellow brass, has a 9.5 inch bell, and is in fantastic condition both mechanically and cosmetically. The lacquer scores a 99% and it only has one very minor ding in the bell. Included with the complete instrument is the original hard case as well as an additional Bach 50 slide (2 years old). The original slide was damaged and repaired extremely well but I also purchased a brand new slide. The instrument was originally owned by the Air Force and traded to Baltimore Brass where I purchased it in 2015. The serial number makes the fabrication date somewhere in the very late 90’s/early 2000’s. Serial #1407XX. Please note that the Greenhoe rest bar in the pictures will not be included with the instrument.

Pictures:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/k3V9BQqWc7LxxFwV8" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Ed Vinson on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reputable large German CC
Reputable large Japanese F
Reputable Swiss Euphonium
Reputable Japanese Bass Trombone
Crappy American Sousaphone