Besson Eb tuba 1000 Series with case For Sale or Trade - 900 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

Besson Eb tuba 1000 Series with case For Sale or Trade - 900

Postby alabamashatzie » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:33 pm

For Sale or Trade - $900 OBO

My 14 year old son plays the tuba in his school Marching Band. My father wanted to get him a great gift and bought him a tuba. Unfortunately, it was the wrong tuba. He needs a Bb tuba at school. I am looking to sell the one that Dad bought or possibly trade for a Bb tuba with a case preferably. This is a Besson series 1000 Eb tuba. Used twice. No dings, scratches or rust! Comes with case..fur lined..and has Besson on the cover. Beautiful instrument! I do have more pictures available!

Shipping: Will ship - buyer pays shipping costs
Attachments
tuba5.jpg
tuba5.jpg (58.98 KiB) Viewed 257 times
alabamashatzie
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner