Besson Eb tuba 1000 Series with case For Sale or Trade - 900

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
alabamashatzie
lurker
lurker

Besson Eb tuba 1000 Series with case For Sale or Trade - 900

Post by alabamashatzie »

For Sale or Trade - $900 OBO

My 14 year old son plays the tuba in his school Marching Band. My father wanted to get him a great gift and bought him a tuba. Unfortunately, it was the wrong tuba. He needs a Bb tuba at school. I am looking to sell the one that Dad bought or possibly trade for a Bb tuba with a case preferably. This is a Besson series 1000 Eb tuba. Used twice. No dings, scratches or rust! Comes with case..fur lined..and has Besson on the cover. Beautiful instrument! I do have more pictures available!

Shipping: Will ship - buyer pays shipping costs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.