B&S PT-10 with hard case $6000 SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ZetaTheory
lurker
lurker

B&S PT-10 with hard case $6000 SOLD

Post by ZetaTheory »

I bought this horn just about 10 years ago and it's gotten me through undergraduate and graduate school as well as tons of gigs and performances. I'm the second owner of the horn, which was previously used in Blast before I bought it, so it's about 20 years old. The valves can be a little loud and there are some minor dings and scratches from use, but the horn plays beautifully and easily in all registers. It's very versatile and can be used in all types of different settings.

Asking $6000. Comes with a hard case. Located in northeast Ohio, shipping would be at buyer's expense, but I'm willing to drive and meet in the middle if buyer is not too far away.

Images: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ggfs7 ... VQieUwnWM4" target="_blank" target="_blank