King sousaphone for trade

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jaliscia
bugler
bugler

King sousaphone for trade

Post by Jaliscia »

I have a king sousaphone that I purchased online , the guy told me it was BBb but it’s an E flat sousaphone . I am honestly looking for a trade in ANY playable condition! My post got deleted the last time for not putting a price but I’m not trying to sell so I’m listing this outrageous price of $1500! Any trades are welcome just in the key of B flat. Located in Savannah Ga. it is a Cleveland King with a serial number of 39475 (is it vintage?) all valves move freely, but tuning slides are frozen I believe I would like to keep my tuning bits and neck unless the trade comes with one.. any further questions.. ask
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.