King Sousaphone - $1000

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
hookey37
lurker
lurker

King Sousaphone - $1000

Post by hookey37 »

For sale is a king sousaphone that I have been using the past three summers playing in a theme park. It's serial number is 390395 so that dates it in the mid 60s. Even though it looks rough on the outside, I had it cleaned and had multiple braces replaced on the valve section so the horn is in great shape. This is honestly a fantastic horn but I am play testing an Eb king right now and I think I'm going to switch over. The horn is currently in Lancaster PA but will be in Pittsburgh after August. Please make me an offer, the price is negotiable.

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=159iIy ... rWDwSCdJWd
Pittsburgh Street tuba
hookey37
lurker
lurker

Re: King Sousaphone - $1000

Post by hookey37 »

Pittsburgh Street tuba
sactubaguy59
bugler
bugler

Post by sactubaguy59 »

pm sent
1951 #2341 4 valve King with Holton Bell
2006 Miraphone #282
1960 Conn 14k 4 valve Bb standard bell or helicon bell option
Franken Helicon Conn 20k valves; Mammoth body; Miraphone bell
King fiberglass sousie with brass bell.
Conn24J
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Ltrain »

PM and email sent. You got an easy sale if you’re checking your messages.
Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
1963 King 1250 Sousaphone ("Jackie O")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------
Founder, L Train Brass Band
pedaltoned
lurker
lurker

Post by pedaltoned »

Next! If still available.
hookey37 wrote:For sale is a king sousaphone that I have been using the past three summers playing in a theme park. It's serial number is 390395 so that dates it in the mid 60s. Even though it looks rough on the outside, I had it cleaned and had multiple braces replaced on the valve section so the horn is in great shape. This is honestly a fantastic horn but I am play testing an Eb king right now and I think I'm going to switch over. The horn is currently in Lancaster PA but will be in Pittsburgh after August. Please make me an offer, the price is negotiable.

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=159iIy ... rWDwSCdJWd
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Ltrain »

pedaltoned wrote:Next! If still available.
I hate to be the one to break the news but the horn is no longer available :oops:
Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
1963 King 1250 Sousaphone ("Jackie O")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------
Founder, L Train Brass Band