Jupiter 4-valve Euphonium

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Brendan Bohnhorst
pro musician
pro musician

Jupiter 4-valve Euphonium

Post by Brendan Bohnhorst »

This is a silver plated 4 valve Jupiter model JEP-470. All four valves are smooth and fast, and the slides move quite easily. I've played a few notes on it and it sounds pretty good to my ear. The Euphonium is dent free, and barely shows any wear at all. I would even say that the silver is 100%. It will include a mouthpiece and the factory hard case. It was recently cleaned and serviced at a local music store here in Grand Rapids Michigan.

This isn't my instrument, but belongs to a friend of mine that isn't playing anymore. She has taken meticulous care of it and was hoping to send it to a good home. The asking price is $1750 and she is negotiable on the price but please be respectful. I am willing to help answer questions, but you can also contact her directly at msdcurtis (at) aol.com
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Re: Jupiter 4-valve Euphonium

Post by gregsundt »

Is this a compensator, or a 4-up model? Is there a model number on the leadpipe?
"The only problem with that tuba is, it does everything you tell it to!" - Robert LeBlanc
Brendan Bohnhorst
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Jupiter 4-valve Euphonium

Post by Brendan Bohnhorst »

This is a four valve non-compensating euphonium. Like I said above, the model number is JEP-470. Here is a link to the model she is selling.

https://www.amazon.com/Jupiter-Valve-In ... B0054868BI" target="_blank" target="_blank