FS: MW Flight Case for F Tuba - $450 obo

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
GrandTubaK
lurker
lurker

FS: MW Flight Case for F Tuba - $450 obo

Post by GrandTubaK »

Hi, All!

I have a MW flight case that I no longer have the need for. I used this case on tours with my quintet, and I’ve owned it since 2009. I now have an Accord case, so I’d like to clear up some space in my apartment. As you can see from the photos, I’ve gutted it with light Styrofoam padding and nylon straps to make room to travel with my horn and gig bag. It fits a small F (2182) with soft case, but you can easily readjust the padding to accommodate other sizes of horns.

I have NEVER had an issue with damage to my horns while using this case. It has flown to Korea, Japan, Germany, Alaska, Portugal, Spain, and the Dominican Republic. The case has normal wear and tear – the usual scratches and small dings. I replaced the wheels after one trip, but they work perfectly. You can see the dent around the wheel in one of the photos.

The case is strong and all the latches work properly. I can provide more photos and any other info you need on request. PM me if you are interested. I’m asking $500 o.b.o. Buyer will pay shipping (probably Greyhound). I’m in the Chicago area. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GrandTubaK on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
GrandTubaK
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: MW Flight Case for F Tuba - $500 obo

Post by GrandTubaK »

Bump. Price flexible. Make an offer!
GrandTubaK
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: MW Flight Case for F Tuba - $450 obo

Post by GrandTubaK »

Bump for price drop!