SOLD! Schiller Bb tuba $2,800 plus shipping OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bdcontra89
bugler
bugler

SOLD! Schiller Bb tuba $2,800 plus shipping OBO

Post by bdcontra89 »

Casper, WY
Selling my Schiller Bb tuba bought through Jim Laabs music. Tuba is a copy of the Miraphone 1291 model - 5 valve Bb tuba. Including hard case.

In immaculate condition i did not have it very long, selling because we are buying a house and it play's Awesome! Very in tune and slots well. only dent is a very minor fold in back of the tuba bell which i received that way. (Pictured)

located in Casper, Wyoming and i would be willing to drive a short distance to deliver or else buyer must pay shipping.

Tuba $3,000.00 and is silver with gold plating accents, negotiable in price, must sell :-)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sam0W ... qRxLbB6IO8" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

thanks for all the help I hope this works. The tuba is brand new i opened the box myself, i only played it for maybe 4 hours and i was the only one to touch it ever. It has one small dent/fold (pictured) on the back of the bell very minor and does not effect anything a good repairman could roll it out very easily. I am only selling it because i have a new opportunity through my work to buy a new house so that is my priority now, thanks for looking any more questions email me at bdcontra89@aol.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by bdcontra89 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Schiller Bb tuba for sale $3,000 plus shipping OBO

Post by thevillagetuba »

That post cannot be loaded as I do not have permission to view it...
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
bdcontra89
bugler
bugler

Post by bdcontra89 »

i guess email me for pictures

bdcontra89@aol.com" target="_blank
bdcontra89
bugler
bugler

Post by bdcontra89 »

try this link it is to my page

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.delgado. ... 3610875856" target="_blank
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Post by thevillagetuba »

If your profile or post is not public, then we won't be able to use those links. Your best bet to post pictures here, as not everyone has Facebook, is to host them at a free hosting site (Google, imgur, dropbox, etc) and then link to that.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
vespa50sp
bugler
bugler

Post by vespa50sp »

On the positive side I found another place to look at tubas : )
bdcontra89
bugler
bugler

Re: Schiller Bb tuba $3,000 plus shipping OBO Pictures Added

Post by bdcontra89 »

bump
bdcontra89
bugler
bugler

Re: PRICE DROP! Schiller Bb tuba $2,800 plus shipping OBO

Post by bdcontra89 »

PRICE DROP and i will throw in a brand new Gard soft case, MUST SELL!!!!!