Schiller Euphonium for sale $1,000 plus shipping SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bdcontra89
bugler
bugler

Schiller Euphonium for sale $1,000 plus shipping SOLD

Post by bdcontra89 »

Casper, WY
Selling my Schiller Euphonium bought through Jim Laabs music. . Euphonium is a copy of a Bb Yamaha 321 model non compensating. Including hard case.

Euphonium is in immaculate condition i did not have it very long, selling because we are buying a house and it play's Awesome! very in tune.

located in Casper, Wyoming and i would be willing to drive a short distance to deliver or else buyer must pay shipping.

Euphonium $1,000.00 and is silver with gold plating accents, negotiable in price, must sell :-)

here is my facebook post with pictures https://www.facebook.com/groups/1494597 ... 4410732050" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank