Bundy (Besson 2-20 Stencil) 1/2 Size Tuba w/ Case.

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
roburt3
bugler
bugler

Bundy (Besson 2-20 Stencil) 1/2 Size Tuba w/ Case.

Post by roburt3 »

I'm looking to sell my sweet little bundy tuba in order to fund the restoration of a couple Yamaha YBB103's that I recently lucked into.

Its a very solid little horn that's certainly not pristine, but is in great mechanical shape with tons of music left in it!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142893418245

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions or fill me in on the history of this horn!

Rob
Besson 3v Recording Compensator, Leningrad 3 Rotor BBb Helicon, Yamaha YBB 321, several YBB 103's
roburt3
bugler
bugler

Re: Bundy (Besson 2-20 Stencil) 1/2 Size Tuba w/ Case.

Post by roburt3 »

Bump!
Besson 3v Recording Compensator, Leningrad 3 Rotor BBb Helicon, Yamaha YBB 321, several YBB 103's