Willson 2900 TA-1 For sale. $6500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cheesyeuph
lurker
lurker

Willson 2900 TA-1 For sale. $6500

Post by cheesyeuph »

As stated in the title, I'm trying to sell a Willson 2900 TA-1 (medium shank) euphonium. I purchased the horn from the manufacturer back in 2005-06. The horn was hardly used for my first 4 years of ownership because I was in high school, and when I started my undergraduate degree I also had a besson that I used until grad school. I suffered an injury and was rendered unable to play but I held onto the Willson for sentimental reasons.

The horn has very few dents, scratches, or scuffs, and nothing that has affected the intonation of the instrument. I tried to take pictures of all the parts of the horn so that you can have a chance at seeing the overall condition of the horn and the scratches and minor dents and so you can inspect it for yourself.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aqo6z ... VGFiMbzvm_

I am willing to negotiate the price of the instrument and shipping options. I am including the original hard case (in good condition), Shilcke 51d E mouthpiece, a Dennis Wick practice mute, and a Dennis Wick Straight mute.

If you have any questions or would like more pictures of the instrument let me know! Thanks!