Besson 968 - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Holtz
lurker
lurker

Besson 968 - SOLD

Post by Holtz »

I'm selling my Besson 968 euphonium (lacquer finish). I bought it new around 2005 and it was my main instrument at the end of high school through my undergrad until I switched to trombone. It's been very well taken care of and the finish is at about 98% with only small spots of fading on the bottom bow. It's got a great sound, good valves, and very manageable intonation. The tuning slide was a little on the loose side out of the factory so I had a trumpet 3rd valve slide stopper installed as a temporary fix until I put a tuning slide trigger on it, but never felt it necessary to actually go through with getting a trigger. It's fine as is, or you could easily have someone expand the tuning slide tubes or install a trigger if you so desire. It's in the shop getting cleaned and I don't have any detailed pictures but I have a couple of the horn as a whole.

Looking for $5,000 and it comes with the Besson hard case and a Protec gig bag in B- condition. I'm willing to ship it but would strongly prefer to meet somewhere in the NY metropolitan area.
Last edited by Holtz on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holtz
lurker
lurker

Re: Besson 968

Post by Holtz »

Price drop bump - $4,500. Make an offer!
Holtz
lurker
lurker

Re: Besson 968 - $4,000

Post by Holtz »

Price drop to $4,000 OBO
Holtz
lurker
lurker

Re: Besson 968

Post by Holtz »

SOLD