SOLD: Conn 2J or 5J gig bag $60 shipped OBO

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

SOLD: Conn 2J or 5J gig bag $60 shipped OBO

Post by arpthark »

edit: SOLD

This is an old, old gig bag that will fit a Conn 2J or 5J or a smaller front-action tuba with a 16.5" bell. This is the form-fitting bag that you reach in and grab the top branch of the tuba to carry. Does not have backpack straps or pockets. But, it is a cool vintage Conn bag in faux leather.

Matt Walters sold me this. This is what he had to say:
Matt Walters wrote:But wait....this is a VINTAGE original Conn naugahyde bag in very usable condition. For someone who wants to complete that vintage "Old Pro" look by using this bag on your next gig, it is priceless. This is the form fitting bag with that cut-out that you reach into and grab the horn to carry it by the top branch outside corner. There are no straps (no back-pack) and no pockets.
This bag is for Conn 2J, 4J, and 11J tubas with 16.5" bell. Olds 99 may be too tall.
I'll do $60 (includes shipping) or best offer.

Pics incoming.

Thanks!
Blake
Last edited by arpthark on Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FS: Conn 2J or 5J gig bag $60 shipped OBO

Post by arpthark »

Here are pictures. Excuse the mess, as I was entertaining our cats.

arpthark
5 valves
5 valves

Re: FS: Conn 2J or 5J gig bag $60 shipped OBO

Post by arpthark »

Bump. I'll take reasonable offers on this.