Yamaha YBF 621 Lacquered F Tuba $5500

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Yamaha YBF 621 Lacquered F Tuba $5500

Post by dasanchezr »

Hi,

I have a almost mint condition Yamaha 621 F tuba, these instruments are small but are pretty powerful, the sound in my opinion is the perfect one for an F tuba it’s bright but is big enough to be able to use it in a big ensemble, it is also a great all around Horn, the low register is open which is one of the best features of this model. Instrument is located at Boca Ratón FL asking price is $5500 buyer pays shipping, I trust greyhound they take care of the instrument, and they are cheaper than many other shipping companies. It has an original Yamaha hard case with wheels

Thanks!
Daniel
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Re: Yamaha YBF 621 Lacquered F Tuba $5500

Post by dasanchezr »

bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

Quick plug for Daniel. I bought my PT7 from him, and he was great to do business with. Quick answers, accurate descriptions, and a really nice guy. Bonus here, the tuba is only being shipped within the US, and is in a hard case. Should be very easy!
RamonGJr
bugler
bugler

Post by RamonGJr »

PM Sent!
Ramón Garavito, Jr.
Instructor of Tuba & Euphonium
Blinn College
Miraphone 291 Bruckner CC
Custom Yamaha YFB-621 w/ 821 Bell (Sam Pilafian Design)
[Feel free to ask about it!]