SOLD: Mirafone 4V BBb Tuba $900

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cthompsonjr
bugler
bugler

SOLD: Mirafone 4V BBb Tuba $900

Post by cthompsonjr »

I have for sale a Mirafone 4 valve BBb tuba. Has "2984" under the Mirafone logo. The bell is 16.5 inches. Has "Mirafone" engraved on the garland of the bell. The lacquer is worn and dents are scattered (pictured) throughout the horn. All of the valves and slides are free. The linkage of the 4th valve needs to be repaired. Comes with a V.F. Cerveny hard case. The handles and wheels are inoperable. Don't know what else to say about this horn as I primarily play sousaphone. Asking $900 with shipping included via Greyhound. Any questions or concerns, please PM me. Pics are in the link below. Thanks!

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/cthom ... one%20Tuba" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by cthompsonjr on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cthompsonjr
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Mirafone 4V BBb Tuba $1100 OBO

Post by cthompsonjr »

Best offer takes it! Wife says it has to go since it's just taking up space in the living room! I have the stem. It just needs to be soldered on.
cthompsonjr
bugler
bugler

Post by cthompsonjr »

Now $1100 OBO....
MartyNeilan
6 valves
6 valves

Post by MartyNeilan »

Based on the serial number, would that put it about 1965?
cthompsonjr
bugler
bugler

Post by cthompsonjr »

Yes...I was told previously that it was made in the 1960's.
cthompsonjr
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Mirafone 4V BBb Tuba $900

Post by cthompsonjr »

Bump for new price....