SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Michael Grant
bugler
bugler

SOLD

Post by Michael Grant »

Sold
Last edited by Michael Grant on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Michael Grant
Wessex HB24 BBb Helicon
King 2341
ryschnei
bugler
bugler

Re: Tuba Solo music for sale

Post by ryschnei »

Hi, I'll take the Beversdorf, Hindemith, Broughton, and David Cage piece if they're still available.
PRO
bugler
bugler

Re: Tuba Solo music for sale

Post by PRO »

I'm in for the Benedetto Marcello sonatas plus the Alfred Reed if still available. Please email pro AT proscientific DOT com. Please, no PM's. Thank you. Paul.
Michael Grant
bugler
bugler

Re: Tuba Solo music for sale - Updated

Post by Michael Grant »

Bump for updated list
Michael Grant
Wessex HB24 BBb Helicon
King 2341
PRO
bugler
bugler

Re: Tuba Solo music - SOLD pending payment

Post by PRO »

Still waiting for your phone call or email. I'm in for the Benedetto Marcello sonatas plus the Alfred Reed if still available. Please email pro AT proscientific DOT com. Or call 908-850-1636. Please, no PM's. Thank you. Paul.
Michael Grant
bugler
bugler

Re: Tuba Solo music - SOLD pending payment

Post by Michael Grant »

Hi Paul: I sent an email the day I received your message. In it I said the music was sold pending payment. Payment was received. Mike
Michael Grant
Wessex HB24 BBb Helicon
King 2341
PRO
bugler
bugler

Re: SOLD

Post by PRO »

Michael, Did not receive an email from you. But you did modify your initial list by removing the four pieces that "ryschnei" requested and the two that I requested -- you left all the others in the list, as if they remained available. If you had sold them all at one time, why not mark them all as "sale pending"? Paul.
Michael Grant
bugler
bugler

Post by Michael Grant »

PRO wrote:Michael, Did not receive an email from you. But you did modify your initial list by removing the four pieces that "ryschnei" requested and the two that I requested -- you left all the others in the list, as if they remained available. If you had sold them all at one time, why not mark them all as "sale pending"? Paul.
Paul, sorry you did not receive the email. I checked my sent emails and it was sent to the address you provided. As far as modifying my list, I did not mark them all as “pending sale” because they were not all pending sale. There was interest in some of the pieces. When I recieved payment, I removed them which modified the list. The others that remained were left on the list because they, in fact, were still available. Shortly after that, I recieved an offer on all of the remaining pieces. At that point I modified the post to read “SOLD pending sale”. Michael
Michael Grant
Wessex HB24 BBb Helicon
King 2341
PRO
bugler
bugler

Post by PRO »

Michael: Please review. First, you post the thread, listing items for sale. You receive two responses, one from "ryshnei" and the other from "PRO", requesting altogether six items. You respond by (1) Removing the items requested by "ryshnei" and "PRO" from the original post, (2) Leaving all other items on the original post, and (3) Posting "bump for updated list" -- this response implies that the remaining items are still for sale, and it gives no indication that any backroom deal is in the works.

There would have been no need to mark individual items as "Sale Pending" -- just put that label on the subject line.

Just think about the mixed signals you have sent.
PRO
bugler
bugler

Post by PRO »

Michael: Email from TubeNet indicates that you sent me a PM. As I stated above (more than once), I have difficulty with PM. Suggest you just post your comments on this thread. Paul.