Brass Quartets for Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Michael Grant
bugler
bugler

Brass Quartets for Sale

Post by Michael Grant »

Below are a small selection of brass quartets for sale. After a trumpet player did not show up for a gig one time, I spent what I made on that gig on some quartets which saved future gigs more than once. Here are some of the pieces from that purchase.

Prices do not include shipping and Paypal is applicable. I accept Paypal and cashiers / certified check.

Bernstein, Leonard “Fanfare for Bima” 111.01
$8 / $5

Gabrieli, Giovanni “Canzona per sonare no 2”
211. Alternative parts are horn for trumpet II, horn for trombone and tuba for trombone.
$20 / $12

Gabrieli, Giovanni “Canzona per sonare no 4”
211. Alternative parts are horn for trumpet II, horn for trombone and tuba for trombone.
$18 / $10

Ramsoe, Wilhelm “Menuetto from Quartet No 2”
2 trumpets, trombone and baritone. with an alternate part for horn to double trombone and a part for horn to double 2 trumpet. Tuba can play baritone part down an octave
$10 / $6

Hartley, Walter “Quartet for Brass”
Trumpet, horn, euphonium / trombone, tuba
Written with conical instruments designated but then there are no laws saying it has to be that way.
$11 / $7

Schneider, Willy “Tower Music’
2 trumpets and 2 bones
$5 / $2
Michael Grant
Wessex HB24 BBb Helicon
King 2341