Tabor modified 6V Wessex Strauss F

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
SimonJ97
lurker
lurker

Tabor modified 6V Wessex Strauss F

Post by SimonJ97 »

Ladies and gents today I’m putting up for sale my F tuba. It’s a great versatile horn with a fantastic pedal range and the extra weight really helps when spotting higher notes as well. This is a fantastic do it all horn. The 5 and 6 valves are a flat half and flat whole which opens up infinite combinations alowing for excellent point and shoot tuning. I’ve used this horn for F solos and large wind ensembles and even chamber orchestras and low brass octets. Fantastic horn located in Wichita Falls, TX looking to get around $3500. Don’t be afraid to message me with any questions. I will post photos a little later this week when I pick it up from the repair shop where’s it’s getting a full sonic flush and polish.
DouglasJB
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Tabor modified 6V Wessex Strauss F

Post by DouglasJB »

Tabor built this horn for me, and it is a GREAT playing horn, I miss it at times.
SimonJ97
lurker
lurker

Re: Tabor modified 6V Wessex Strauss F

Post by SimonJ97 »

Sold!!