4 Valve BBb Miraphone 187 w/ Travel Case Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

4 Valve BBb Miraphone 187 w/ Travel Case

Postby TexasTUBA! » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:16 am

Hello,

I am selling my 4 valve BBb Miraphone 187 and travel case for $6000. The instrument has been great, and with a few tiny exceptions, looks completely new. I'd keep playing the horn, but I've returned to school and haven't found time to play like I used to. Also, with a new family member on the way, we could sure use the money. I hope this horn can find a good home where it can get more play time. Please message me if interested so I can send higher quality pictures (than what I can include on this website) and discuss logistics.

Thanks!
TexasTUBA!
lurker
lurker

Re: 4 Valve BBb Miraphone 187 w/ Travel Case

Postby TexasTUBA! » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 am

Bump
TexasTUBA!
lurker
lurker

Return to For Sale by Owner