FS: Conn Eb Tuba - 3V Front action, Low pitch, 1906

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
sometubaguy
lurker
lurker

FS: Conn Eb Tuba - 3V Front action, Low pitch, 1906

Post by sometubaguy »

Conn Eb Tuba, unknown model, 3 valve front action, 17.5in upright bell, serial 94301 (~1906), Low Pitch.

This tuba plays great, valves are good. First and second tuning slides are frozen. I've tried to free them but no go - they'll need a pro to loosen them.

Once upon a time I was looking for an Eb tuba to convert to F. Upon buying several I decided that it would be a shame to mess any of them up by cutting them. I don't want to assimilate yet another set of fingerings so I'm selling my Eb horns.

Initially I'm looking for buyers within driving/meeting distance. I'm in NJ midway between NYC and Philadelphia (Exit 7 NJ Turnpike for you NEC road warriors).

Asking price is $650. Offers considered, preferably upon trying it out.
Conn Eb-1.JPG
Conn Eb-2.jpg
Conn Eb-3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Submitted via Infinite Improbability Drive v4.2
roweenie
pro musician
pro musician

Re: FS: Conn Eb Tuba - 3V Front action, Low pitch, 1906

Post by roweenie »

PM sent
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day".
DLPARRISH93
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Conn Eb Tuba - 3V Front action, Low pitch, 1906

Post by DLPARRISH93 »

PM sent! Is this horn still available for sale?