For sale Miraphone 1292 and mouthpieces

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

For sale Miraphone 1292 and mouthpieces

Post by dasanchezr »

Hello,

I am helping an old friend to sell his tuba and mouthpieces since he is retiring from playing,
He is currently selling his Silver Miraphone 1292 for $9000 it comes with a Miraphone hard case.
The tuba is in almost perfect condition, no dents and only scratches from use. It is located in Fort Lauderdale FL. He is also selling his Alan Baer CC tuba Mouthpiece for a $135 and a Miraphone TU-26 for $80. Pictures are provided in the following link:

http://s76.photobucket.com/user/dasanchezr20/library/" target="_blank" target="_blank

Thanks a lot,
Daniel.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: For sale Miraphone 1292 and mouthpieces

Post by bort »

Nice looking tuba! I've always liked the 1292... it's what the 1291 was originally intended to be!

Out of curiosity, I checked the price of a new silver 1292... which was strange, because everyone has a different price:

Dillon: $12,520
Tuba Exchange: $12,695
Horn Guys: $13,595
WWBW: $14,589
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Post by dasanchezr »

WWBW seems like the place I don't want to buy one from!
I am assuming that it has to do with shipping costs to the stores, also I would assume the shipping cost is probably covered if you buy at WWBW.
Certainly this tuba offers more power and control than her little sister I used to own a 1291 and after trying this one I could completely feel it.
I will say this, I prefer this one to the 1293 since the 1292 has a more defined tone and it is way easier to center
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Post by dasanchezr »

Baer Mouthpiece was Sold