All the mouthpieces I don't want....

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

All the mouthpieces I don't want....

Post by MaryAnn »

Here is the list but I don't know how to get rid of them. I am NOT up to packaging and shipping each of them. If someone local wanted to do that, fine, but there is no one local that I know of. I'm also not going to polish them up and make them pretty. None are beat up but all are used.

Giardinelli 25
Wick 5L gold plated
Miraphone TU 29
"Hollywood" ??
Bach 18
JK 8C
Melton (?) 150-4
Bach 22
Back 32B
rosewood copy of 7B

I'm keeping three, my gold 7B, my PT64S, and my Jim Self.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: All the mouthpieces I don't want....

Post by bort »

How much for the whole box?
MaryAnn

Post by MaryAnn »

Make me an offer. Someone can make some $$ on this but my motivation to pack and ship is very low. I'd probably cram them into one of the PO flat rate boxes with some bubble wrap.
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Post by barry grrr-ero »

The Rosewood copy of a 7B: What kind of rim does it have? I assume the shank is brass (?). Could you tell me more about it?

Barry
Cbroome5535
bugler
bugler

Post by Cbroome5535 »

PM sent
Casey Broome
MaryAnn

Post by MaryAnn »

I will quote myself:
"I am NOT up to packaging and shipping each of them."

Yet two different people responded about individual mouthpieces, one of them even asking for a photo. Ya'll blind or something? I am VERY ill for a VERY long time and I MIGHT get someone ELSE to box them up and ship them to ONE person who makes me a reasonable offer. I have one such offer and if anyone else wants to make an offer I'll consider it. Meanwhile I'm waiting until I have some usable energy to even consider boxing them up.
vandoeduardo
bugler
bugler

Post by vandoeduardo »

PM sent
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

MaryAnn wrote:I will quote myself:
"I am NOT up to packaging and shipping each of them."

Yet two different people responded about individual mouthpieces, one of them even asking for a photo. Ya'll blind or something? I am VERY ill for a VERY long time and I MIGHT get someone ELSE to box them up and ship them to ONE person who makes me a reasonable offer. I have one such offer and if anyone else wants to make an offer I'll consider it. Meanwhile I'm waiting until I have some usable energy to even consider boxing them up.
For a minute there I thought you were The Elephant!! :tuba:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.