FS: Besson 984 Eb Tuba SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
LCH3
bugler
bugler

FS: Besson 984 Eb Tuba SOLD

Post by LCH3 »

The new Besson 984 Eb, designed to sound like an F, but with Eb fingerings. It indeed has a beautiful tone. Silver-plated, one owner (me), no dents, a few scratches in the usual places from playing. This is a four front piston-valve compensated Eb tuba with a trigger on the first valve. All four valves have been vented by Matt Walters at Dillon. 15” bell. Includes the standard Besson hard case with wheels. I am selling because I just much prefer the 3+1 configuration. Tuba price $7600.

NEW 1/2/19: Tuba is now on consignment at Baltimore Brass.
2/12/19 SOLD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LCH3 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Larry Haake
barry grrr-ero
4 valves
4 valves

Re: FS: Besson 984 Eb Tuba

Post by barry grrr-ero »

Drool!
SouthernOhio53
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Besson 984 Eb Tuba

Post by SouthernOhio53 »

Drool is right, and just my luck. I just purchased an older 983, which is still a good instrument, but I would love to try the 984, especially one that Matt has vented the valves. Someone needs to grab this gem!
Kent A. Wellman
Tubatunes53@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank"

Miraphone 5050
Miraphone 494